An amazing blend of flavors and texture- definitely a recipe you won’t want to miss!
Lou’s Tip: This is so delicious, you can even use the Pate as a veggie dip with celery, place on top of salad or top cucumber slices or bell peppers!
- 4 Cups Almonds (soaked for 24 hours)
- 4 Cups Fresh carrots (chopped in bite size pieces)
- 4 Stalks Celery, Chopped
- 4 Stalks Celery, Diced (SET ASIDE)
- 2-4 TBS Kelp Granules
- 2-4 TBS Salt (optional Celtic or Himalayan)
- 1 Cup Dulse Flakes
- 4-6 TBS Fresh Lemon Juice (SET ASIDE)
- 1 Bunch Green Onion, Finely Diced (SET ASIDE)
- 1 Bunch Fresh Parsley, Finely Diced (SET ASIDE)
- 1/4 Red Onion, Finely Diced (SET ASIDE)
- 4 TBS Liyf Essentials (SET ASIDE)
- 1 Bunch Romaine or Collard Greens
In a large bowl toss evenly Almonds, Carrots, Chopped Celery.
Add Kelp Granules, Dulse Flakes and Salt, and mix to evenly distribute.
Run the above ingredients though your juicer or blender.
You now have the pate!
Mix the following ingredients that have been “set aside” into the pate”
Place Lou-ney Tuna Pate inside romaine leave or collard greens. Top with sliced cherry tomato and avocado.
Recipe by Lou Corona
Recommended PuraDyme Products For This Recipe:
18 June 2018